Thursday, March 31, 2011

Incredible Adventure in Nepal

Safari Outfitters just had 3 hunters return from the wilds of the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal in a quest for blue sheep. All were successful in taking nice rams and had the added bonus each taking a muntjac (barking deer) and one was able to also take a wild boar. This is one of the best adventures in the world! Here is a comment by Bernie M. :

Dear Clark,
It is Sunday and it has been 8 days since I returned from Nepal. It has taken most of the week to get back to the world I left. I wanted to write sooner, but I wanted to be sure what I wanted to say.

First of all, I can't thank you and Safari Outfitters enough for arranging my trip. It was first class all the way. I have never had a greater experience with all my hunting than my trip to Nepal. It is one of the most beautiful and exciting countries that I have visited. You can't help yourself to become spiritual and emotional all at the same time.

Bernie M.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Bernie, Armen and Henry on their successful Himalayan Blue Sheep hunt! Special recognition to Bernie! I hope I am half as tough at 75 years to be willing and able to hike and hunt some of the most extreme mountains in the world in search of sheep!

    ReplyDelete